The information contained on this website is offered for informational purposes only, and does not constitute specific advice that may apply to your particular circumstances. The information, including reference materials, search results and links to other websites, is being provided solely as a convenience and the Ohio Department of Medicaid does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information. Nothing herein shall be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by the Ohio Department of Medicaid or any of its employees of any specific organization, or any product or service offered by any specific organization, whether public or private. Responsibility for the use of any and all information obtained through this website, including links to and information from other websites maintained by third parties, is solely that of the user.
Using the SMS Service:
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup and then multiple SMS messages to provide you the information requested.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to (844) 668-6582. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to (844) 668-6582. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive no more than 10 messages during the process of requesting information. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this long code, you can send an email to email@example.com.